Help Fixing LED's

I have a DIY Cree LED fixture over my 120 and something happened recently that I can't figure out. One of the arrays quit working out of no where and since I'm not the one that originally put it together I need someone's help figuring out what the problem is and fixing it. I can pay someone in frags if need be.

Let me know.

Thanks.

I could help you out with them. There are only a few things that could be wrong but you need a good meter to check them out. Power, driver, check all connections, continuity, etc. Voltages across the led's..... At least what happend to mine didn't happen to yours! Salt creep ate mine up so the stars are trash... My drivers and heatsink will work when I get more led's in tho.

I live in Bedford. I'm an hvac tech myself... What do you do? You should be able to figure them out then!! Test continuity and test forward voltages just like you would a furnace or HP board...

@BigJake wrote:
I live in Bedford. I'm an hvac tech myself... What do you do? You should be able to figure them out then!! Test continuity and test forward voltages just like you would a furnace or HP board... said:
If your driver voltage is good 24-50V DC then check the voltage across the leds, the one that reads the driver voltage is open. All Led's I have
seen are wires in a series like old xmas lights, one goes the circuit opens.