Heating A Nano in Cold Room

I would love to put together a nano with a few soft corals and a fish or two. The problem I have is I live in a house without central heat. The space heater in the room I would be putting the tank in heats the room up to about 60 in the winter. Would an aquarium heater be able to take it the rest of the way or is a reef tank just a pipe dream with my current situation? Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, but you may need to increase the wattage to keep up. Depends on the tank too. You said Nano and some come with lids which helps trap the heat. The average heat is 3w per gallon, divided across two heaters. This avoids cooking the animals accidentally. You may need 4w per gallon, for example.
During the ice storm two years ago, I had five heaters in my big tank to keep the water at 76°F, while my house was 58°F. I used five 300w heaters plugged into my generator. Normally my house is 70-72° and I only use/need three 300w heaters.

I'm wondering if heating a tank in in a room as cold as that would cause condensation? If so you may need extra top off reserves.