Hammer spawning?

so I got home today and noticed the hammer coral in my nano had specs IN the tentacles. So I checked googled and only thing I could find is that it's spawning. I'm still not sure if it is or not so I attached a pic. If anybody has had this happen too them please let me know.

So I took a quick look at the tank and saw some particles floating around. I realized the hammer spawned. So I quickly grab my phone and wait for it to do it again. I managed to capture video of it spawning twice I'll post a link to it later I the meantime here's a screenshot.

Here is a video link to one of the spawning events.I believe it spawned 4 times not sure. I checked it today and there were still a few eggs in the tentacles, maybe it'll spawn again?

https://youtu.be/PwX-Ip2B0Yc

I shared your video and this was a question I got:

'This is cool. Do you happen to know if they are running a lunar cycle? and is it pretty close to the time the spawn occures in thier natural location? Id be interested to know, what controller, program, lighting etc... Care to Share?"

Thanks for sharing the video. Lighting is no lunar cycle at all the lighting is a maxspect celestial 35w full spectrum on an 8g tank. I believe the spawn was triggered by having changed lighting 3 times in a week. Maybe that wasnt the cause but just a guess. The spawning started at 8 and it spawned four times in one day and four times the next. I have no clue what time they spawn in their natural location. I have more clips of it spawning going to have to stitch them together and post that video as well.