GSP for trade or sale.. Wichita Falls area only

hoopsdaddy

Premium Member
Hey everyone. I hope everyone's tanks are doing great!

My wife is wanting to redo the 165g tank and get rid of most of the green grass (GSP) and I wanted to see if you had anything to trade before I just nuke it. I will take $20 per rock covered with GSP. This is NOT a frag. This is a 2-5lb rock covered in GSP. I will also take trades for any of the items listed below.

These can be frags.
She is wanting any colorful zoanthids, plyas, blue clove polyps, acans, and other LPS. Let me know what you have and we can work something out.

GSP is to the left on this photo. The frags on the rack are not for sale or trade at this time. Thanks for looking everyone.
DSC00572e_zpsea4a837a.jpg
alt="">

Also, Mods, if this is not OK for me to post here please just remove/move it and let me know. Thanks!

How hard is it to keep the GSP? Light and water flow, feeding?
I have not progressed to corals yet and this looks like it would add some fullness to my pretty bare tank. ( I don't have enough live rock yet)
jerry

@jerryclunsford wrote:
How hard is it to keep the GSP? Light and water flow said:
It's pretty much as easy as: place in tank, walk away, let it grow. :) Any sufficient light should suffice. I prefer light to medium flow, to get the sway effect out of it.

This is very easy Jerry. It is probably one of the hardiest, easy corals I know of to be honest. Let me know if you want some. As stated above, the live rock it is growing on comes with it, so this could be a win-win for you.

I would like to get some. are you going to be around on Wednesday My mother has a doctors appt and I might be able to come by then. I am going to upgrade to decent lighting (it will still be only about 3 watts per gallon) when I finish the updates to TC Trailers website. I just have cool white fluorescent right now. I am not really sure how much rock I have didn't weigh it plus it was dry base rock when I put it in. So any rock would help.