Great article

Here is a great article from coral magazine on the maxi mini carpets. Thought I'd share in case some of you hadn't seen it.
http://www.coralmagazine-us.com/content/mini-carpets-perfect-small-sea-anemones

This is a great article, I love the little guys. I have 20 sexy shrimp coming in this weekend just for them!! Thanks for sharing!

Yes ma'am! I will get some up soon! The candy cane I got from you with the bryopsis is now 80+ heads and is beautiful!!! I will try and find a pick for you.

That's great! I got out of the hobby for a while but am excited to have started up a new tank last month. I'm just now starting to add some livestock.

How do you feed your maxi minis? I have tried to feed mine frozen mysis but they don't seem like they are eating it and the hermit crabs immediately come pick it off. I think I am going to remove them from the tank. Do you feed them during lights-on, and do you turn off the pumps during feeding?

@nano-newbie wrote:
How do you feed your maxi minis? I have tried to feed mine frozen mysis but they don't seem like they are eating it and the hermit crabs immediately come pick it off. I think I am going to remove them from the tank. Do you feed them during lights-on said:
I feed mine cut up pieces of silversides. Sometimes a little defense is required to keep the thieves away.

Mine will eat anything, anything! I do slip a piece of plexi glass in the tank before I feed them to seperate them from the other inhabitants though.

Getting my first Maxi-Mini on Wednesday. Here's the pic:

screen17.jpg
alt="">