Golden Dwarf Angel FS

chubble

Premium Member
I am selling my golden Dwarf Angel.  He eats almost a half sheet of seaweed a day so he is very healthy and would be great for any tank. Selling him for $160Located in Dallas

How long have you had the angel?what size is it currently?Does it have a history of nipping corals?  

Posted by: Mylosreef How long have you had the angel?what size is it currently?Does it have a history of nipping corals?   said:
I have had him for 2 months but I got him from another member who had him for over a year.  He has done very well.  He is really not that big maybe a couple of inches.  He has not had a history of nipping but he has been in my tank bc it is to small.  But that is not the reason I am getting rid of him.  He just needs a bigger home than my 30 gallon.What size tank do you have.

Posted by: chubble [quote="Posted by: Mylosreef How long have you had the angel?what size is it currently?Does it have a history of nipping corals?   said:
I have had him for 2 months but I got him from another member who had him for over a year.  He has done very well.  He is really not that big maybe a couple of inches.  He has not had a history of nipping but he has been in my tank bc it is to small.  But that is not the reason I am getting rid of him.  He just needs a bigger home than my 30 gallon.What size tank do you have."]I also have a 30 gallon. Glws

Just FYI.  I have a Golden Dwarf angel.  Have had him for over 2 years and have never seen it nip at my corals. 

Posted by: chubble What kind of corals are you keeping?  said:
It's a mixed reef. Since you're seeing that behavior in your 30 I'm sure it wouldn't be any better in mine.