getting out & getting shed of

DFW

Membership Expired
--- Two 30 inch DIY LEDS with 12 royal blue, and 2 white each with fans - $25 for the pair, or $15 each. These set on top of a 20, 29, or 37 gallon. I ran one of these on top of a rose bubble tank for nearly 2 years, and the anemones looked great with feeding.Stand for 20, 29, or 37 gallon tank - $15.View attachment 4551

--- This is a 4 tube HO T5 fixture that came with some dinky blue LEDs. I tokk those LEDs out, and replaced them with royal blue LEDs(12), and a Meanwell driver. There are 2 fans, one on each end. One tube is bad, and the others will need replacing. The hanging wires are glitchy. It is 3 feet long, and has a nice control box with separate switch for each pair of tubes, LEDs, and fans. $50--- The 3 foot long DIY LED shown below has a mix of Cree, and Luxeon royal blue LEDs(14) mounted on a heavy duty heat sink. I added standoff splash guards. It runs on a Meanwell driver. $20View attachment 5486

Eshoppes frag rack & DIY frag rack that has heavy duty magnets, and fits close to glass since it is so narrow. Makes a great place to photograph your frags! :) $20 for the pair.View attachment 5482

Hydor smart wave controller. I have 2 of these, and they are great for running alternating power heads. I ran 2 wp40s in my 65 alternately because 2 at once was too much movement. $10 each.View attachment 5487

[This stuff does not work, and is for parts only. ]2 wp40s both with magnet mounts.Impeller might be good; 3 controllers; 1 power supply. $5 or free with $10 purchase.View attachment 5510

Near full: Prime, Revive, Reef Calcium, Purigen with purigen bag. 3/4 full: Reef Trace, Reef Calcium, Reef Magnesium. 1/2 full: Pristine. 1 1/2 bottles Lugols solution. All for $20.View attachment 5511