George and Becki's new tank build

Guy's and Gal's,
Becki and I are in our new home in Gold Hill NC and doing well. You can see pictures of our new home on our web site http://www.fly-gbi.com . I thought you might like to see how we biult the new reef (150 gal). Picture one is the beginning , we build a large pillar under the floor during construction ( it's the very large one in the center of the picture).
next a box was built on top of the footer to help support the flooring ( picture two) We that framed the in wall opening doubleing and tripling everything to hold the weight of the tank ( picture three) . Vents were built in , one to draw air into the room and one to exhault air out. The finished tank is in picture four. While we were building the house I made all of the rock in the tank , curing it in a tub in a spare bath room of the rent homuse we were living in. The lighting is 10 80 watt t5 bulbs, a quiet one 6000 pump is used for the return pump and a snapper pump with a ocean motion device is used for the closed loop system. Picture five is a sump made from a 55 gal tank using a G4 protein skimmer. Last but not least the frag tank is another 55 gal tank with T5 lighting. Both Becki and I miss you guy's but I will stay in touch throught DFWDAS web site ...Take care ..George & Becki Orndorff

DSCF0207.JPG
alt="">

DSCF0215.JPG
alt="">

DSCF0282.JPG
alt="">

DSCF0408.JPG
alt="">

DSCF0409.JPG
alt="">

DSCF0410.JPG
alt="">