generic ph probe

any one had problems with generic probe from reefgeek? i bought a generic ph probe from reef geek put it in calibrated it, seemed to be working fine its been maybe almost 2 months and now the thing is reading like 2.5 to 4 ? so i recalibrated it again but really dont know if it is good again its reading ph 6.55. i tested with api test and im getting 7.8-8.0

Do you have a packet of PH fluid, maybe 7.0 or 10.0? Do not set it to test, just open the packet, rinse the probe, shake it, put it in the PH fluid. See if it is reading the correct PH of the packet.

yes i have the 7 and 10 that i opened today around noon, that was going to be one of my questions how long is the solution good for ?

ok with the 10 it reads 9.84 and 7 reads 6.86 i put it back in sump and it reads 6.48 and i just tested again with api ph test and it shows 8.0

so i would think the ac jr is ok with it reading close to the 7 and 10?

If it is reading .16 below 10. and .14 below 7.0. that is sounds to me it is not calibrated right. When I calibrate mine, it is maybe .03-.01 off the packages when I take the reading after the calibration.