General question about dosing - When to dose?

[My question is:

I have had my tank up and running for about 2 months...the only things in my tank right now is 2 damsels, some LR and LS.

I am getting some frags this week, and wanted to know if I should dose my tank before putting them in...

Or should I do a water change instead?

If the choice is dosing...what should I dose with?

Would Reef Complete do the job?]

[IMO If you have no corals or just a few frags their is no need to do anything but water changes.

If you want to get corraline kick started you might add a little baking soda and turbo calcium once a week.]

[Since you are pretty new to all this and running tight, some cost-saving tips in open forum, Hobby maintenance materials.

Think there is 'New To the Hobby' thread going as well that had good stuff in it.

Best thing you can do is use your common sense and keep your sense of humor.

Are you testing your water values or taking a sample into a LFS for testing on a regular basis? LFS will usually test your water for free. Critical stuff when starting up and as well as when adding new life to your tank...]

[I took a sample to The Fish Place (meeting place 9-18-04!) and they tested it for me...since then ...I purchased a Tetra Labott test kit off Ebay...Plus..my friend loaned me his Sea Test kit ...Am testing Calcium...Nitrate....Potassium tommorrow...

Ron gave me alot of frags to put in my tank...all are well as of now...will check again tomorrow.]