GBTA is fading :(

I've had my green bubble tip for about two months. He is stuck to the back side of a rock, in the shade. I have flipped the rock over, but he moves right back to the same spot. At any rate, he eats silversides really well, about a 1" silverside every 5 days or so.
Recently, he started losing his green about 3 weeks ago. Now he is pretty much all white, with no more bubble tips, everything has straightened out. He hasn't shrunk any, and he looks happy, but he is white. I'm afraid all the zooxanthellae have died off, but the stupid thing won't get into the light. Water parameters are all in the green and the water is quite stable.
I've got 100 watts of actinic and 300 watts of 12K, all T5.

What shall we do?

@Technosteve wrote:
I've had my green bubble tip for about two months. He is stuck to the back side of a rock said:
That is very strange ... I have had great success with RBTA's in my 90g corner tank. They are under a Tek T5 lighting system with 6 bulbs of 39w. My tank paramaters are consistant though and has been established for 2 years now.

I even have an RBTA that was completely bleached that I got from a store for cheap. Its now in my 12g nano and is starting to color up. And thats only under PC lighting.

Can you post your parameters? If your BTA is bleached it could take a while for it to start coloring back up.

Don't give up on him. My 33 gallon BTA lost his color several months back and over time it has regained his tentacles and color. In my case I had switched to feeding only formula 1 in the tank and I believe that was the problem. I have gone back to a mix of several different foods and the bta is looking great again.
Do you does iodine. Over the years in my experience I have found that to help the bta's stay healthy. Only dose if you are confident in all your water parameters and know where your tank's balance is. :O)