FS: Overgrown corals

Posted by: Veng Thanks for the frags.  The tank looks even more impressive in person than comes across in the photos (and that's saying something!).  All the frags were a very generous size said:
James,Thank you!

Just wanted to thank you again for letting me see your tank and take home a few pieces of it.  The frags are doing great, and I am hoping to get them placed on the rocks this weekend.  Thanks again!

Posted by: Pole Just wanted to thank you again for letting me see your tank and take home a few pieces of it.  The frags are doing great said:
John,Glad the corals are doing great, once you get them placed they will start growing nicely.Thanks!

if you ever come up with a list of what all you have, i can give you my list of what id like fragged and healed. the tank looks amazing btw!!

I can probably name a few, but I have over 80 different SPS in there.I will need a knowledgeable member to assist me with this. Anyone?RickyB972-533-3265

Jim,It was nice meeting you and your wife. The corals are looking good, keep up the nice work!Enjoy!

Hey Ricky,  my frags are doing great btw!  been about 2 months now and I'm loving the growth.  Hey do you have any of the orange montipora that is fragable? (I think that what it was) -ThanksChris  

Hello Chris,Glad to hear the corals are doing great! I think you are talking about the large Setosa. If yes, plenty to frag from....

I need to let go of all corals on frag racks, $10 to $40. Blue Rim Montipora, Digitada, Purple Montipora, Yellow Turbinaria, Tricolor, Valida, Superman Montipora, Blue Tip staghorn, and many colonies of Red Dragon. I'm sure I didn't list all I have in there....but they all have to go.Thanks for lookingRickyB 972-533-3265