FS - CoralVue Lumen Bright Fixture (Halid, LED, T5HO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewside Reef

Premium Member
For sale is the CoralVue Lumen Bright 48 inch long fixture -- I am asking $750.  It is in excellent condition and works perfectly.  View attachment 9288Each light "set" (halide, LED, T5HO) can be individually turned on/off (including each halide which also can be adjusted as far as intensity goes) from a "control box" which is about the size of a small suitcase.  Ballasts are housed in the box which includes cooling fans.  There is a large fan built into each end of the fixture as well.  Fixture is very clean and the plugs are completely free of corrosion or rust.  Pictures obviously don't do justice, but I have included some anyways.  A trade article from 2010 gives a few more details as well and can be found here:  https://aquanerd.com/2010/11/coralvue-lumen-bright-fixture-with-leds-and-t5ho.htmThe fixture is currently in my parents' garage in Forney, but I can bring to to my home in Lake Highlands if more convenient.  Should we reach an agreement, depending on your location, I would consider delivering it.  Feel free to text or call at 214-608-5128 with any questions.  

Don't hesitate to make me any offer--I'd love for someone to have use of this great fixture and my parents want the light out of their garage!  

Status
Not open for further replies.