Free stuff/trades at Feb club meeting

hnurge

Premium Member
Staff member
hey crew - we are having an IN PERSON club meeting on Feb 17th at glass aquatics. the great thing about in person - other than meeting all our great members, is being able to swap/trade/etc.
do you have any common corals that are growing out of control and need to be trimmed, but you probably would just throw away? bring the frags for new reefers.sump ready to be pruned of cheato/calupera?did you order a 40 pack of something and realize you wont need more than 12 in the next 2 years? share the extra.do you have just a few frags, but don't want people coming to your house - post here and meet up at the meeting.are you new to the hobby? come meet members and perhaps get a head start on your tank. unfortunately my tank is still re-growing since the crash (bouncing back)  - but i will bring live foods:daphnia, microworm, tisbe pods, and tetraselmis phyto starters.may also have some cabbage leather coral. 
Please post here if interested, so i can make sure to bring enough (will try my best).and if you have something to give/trade - feel free to add to this thread.see you at the meeting!

That's an awesome idea I'm definitely interested in attending this thanks

interested in daphnia to vary diet of my saltwater fish
AWESOME! I'll bring cash or let me know if you are still interested in getting Tigger pods from me - my EcoPods aren't rebounded enough from the 'water change' I should never have done lol, so right now only Tiggers spare - if you let me know in advance I'll bring pods else I'll pay cash (good either way) ...

@fish-think-pinkno problem Lisa - ill have daphnia for you. would love some Tigger pods if you have them :)

Can't wait to see you all at the meeting Thursday!*make sure to drop a line if you want to try any daphnia or microworms, etc - ill bring a few of each, but if i know the demand ill reserve you one/bring more.*edit - meeting is on a Thursday this time - the 17th

@mayhue and @hnurge THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your tremendous generosity last night!! WOW! It was exciting to see members walking around with their free goodies thanks to you both - us included!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! You both make the world a brighter place with your kind and generous hearts and spirits - YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!! 

Glad to see it's doing well. @hnurge and @drex I hope yours are doing well too. If anyone else is interested, I have 2 left. Open to trades too if you've got something you can trim. I'm not looking for money, so much as more life to look at in my tank. LPS are growing fast in my tank. The jury is still out on the SPS haha. I am pretty responsive to Instant Messages. I live up in the Plano/Carrollton area, but I plan to be at the upcoming frag swap as well. 

Yep it's doing super good man let me know if you ever want to swing by man I'm always free