For Sale - Green Birdsnest Rock - Plano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpyfish

Premium Member
Hello,I have a rock with two different types of birdsnest growing on it.  They’re different shades of green, but I don’t know what they are actually called.  The rock is fairly overgrown and is now too big for my tank, so I want to sell it to make room for something new.  I’m asking $50 cash.  Pickup is in north Plano. Weekend only if you want plenty of water for transport. If you want to transport it without extra water, you can pick it up after 6 PM during the week.There’s a hitch:  This thing will not fit into a standard 5-gallon bucket without breaking off half of the branches, so you’ll need to bring a medium-sized cooler or something else rectangular as well as something to put under it to keep it from rolling around (pieces of Styrofoam, towels, etc.). Of course, if you just want frags, bring a bucket. Possible hitchhikers/pests that you could end up bringing home with you include emerald crabs, hermit crabs, bristle worms, bubble algae, and hair algae. I haven’t see any bubble or hair algae on this rock in particular, but you know how that goes. ThanksView attachment 8328

Status
Not open for further replies.