First RO/DI system

TheReeferBoss

Membership Expired
Got me a 200gpd system that I'm trying to put together right now, I ran to the store a few times to get me a few things that I needed, any suggestions on what to expect since is my first time putting one together, the system itself didn't really come with great instructions so I'm doing my best.

Well I got everything installed I got a vertex puratek deluxe 200gpd system everything is in place and is showing 50PP and the gauge is not working, the system shows is producing water I don't see any licks but is should be at 00PP if I'm not wrong. The instructions say to run it for 30 minutes once is installed, I have no idea what to do, does anyone have the same system that might give me a heads up???

6ybunyve.jpg
alt="">
u7eba4ur.jpg
alt="">

Does it have a DI chamber? Is the 50 TDS input or output? Can you take some pictures of the whole system?

Mike

@mikebow16 wrote:
Does it have a DI chamber? Is the 50 TDS input or output? Can you take some pictures of the whole system? Mike said:
I got it to work I had the waste water lines crossed and that's why it didn't have any pressure but Thank you for your time.