Fireworks Cloves

This is a scam. I sent PayPal 5 days ago and this poster still has not answered me back. Neither phone number they texted me from are working now. Mods please check on this person. I am turning them in to PayPal as well. Forum beware of this scammer!

This is a scam. I sent PayPal 5 days ago and this poster still has not answered me back. Neither phone number they texted me from are working now. Mods please check on this person. I am turning them in to PayPal as well. Forum beware of this scammer!

I've sent private message over to them, linking back to this thread. Requested response here.

Just setting the record straight.

I am not a scammer. Someone else was texting Trawler and making them think it was me. the messages did not originate from my wife or my number. He knows where I live :)

I still have one fire clove available for pickup.

Other members from DFWMAS have picked up from me over the weekend.

Appreciate you got back to everyone. This has to be crazy for you and all. It is a good reminder not just to you but for EVERYONE to have a strong password on your account so someone can't 'share' your account or otherwise cause chaos.

Also good reminder to NOT POST PHONE NUMBER ONLINE where general public can see as scammers can try to spoof phone numbers. Instead use private conversation feature to securely communicate through website (unless you already have person's phone number - then use ORIGINAL phone number).

@trawler @ntl555 This particular incident just seems to be phone/text spoofing, and cellphones are outside website security. I'm closing report. Please let me know if you still need any moderator assistance.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I am sorry! I have no idea how the scammer got my number. Ntl555 are wonderful folks and I buy from them a lot. Their corals are always healthy and well cared for. I KNOW they are not scammers. All this stuff is so weird to me. Again I apologize and will be in Arlington today and would be happy to come see u and pick up a package, including your last clove. Let me know what u have available.