Finishing up plumbing on new tank quick question

[I am wanting to get your opinions, I just plumbed my sump and tank with 1 1/2" pvc and all I need to do is connect the Ampmaster external pump. Could I use flexable PVC if I wanted to? Does it just glue in the pipes like regular PVC with the PVC cement? I accidentally made the T at too much of an angle so I can't get regular pvc to connect to the pump real well so I am looking at alternatives. Thanks!]

[I've seen it glued, just like PVC, including the purple cleaner of course.

If it fits together tightly, it'll work fine.]

[dont know about gluing it, as PVC glue actually melts the 2 pipes together(ex-plumber here). I owuld suggest steele-ring fasteners, if you tighten these down correctly you should face little problem. I have 2-inch tubing hooked up to my 1.5 inch pipe, the tubing fits tight on the outside of the pipe and i used the steel ring clamps to hold in place more securely.]

[Nick, there are a number of reefers that have used spa flex hose and glue it into their PVC fittings. Lunchbucket, for example, jumps to mind. As does Kevin Trotman's tank, for a more local person.

Jon, you can do a search on RC for posts or pictures, but it would take some time to wade through image after image. Needless to say, I've seen it a number of times.

Btw, thanks for the SCWD thread. I posted in their with some thoughts, as the guy thought (mistakenly) that his unit was no longer warrantied.]

[Try elliots hardware they have the most and best selection of plumbing parts if D/FW. It Is usually in the back, you should ask someone in plumbing to get it for you.
Scott]

[Jon, the only Eliotts Hardware store I know of it in Grapevine, at the end of Main Street.

In case you want to head that way. ;)]