Elos 36 gallon Break down

Kman237

Membership Expired
[View attachment 20391,100 for the full setup. ]</pre><p style="margin: 0px;font-size: 12px;line-height: normal;font-family: Helvetica">[Tank, stand, sump, AI prime HD, bubble mag curve 5 skimmer. (2) BRS dosing pumps. Sump upgraded to Ice Cap 15. Custom ATO box and tunez ATO. ][Light and skimmer are less then 6 months old. ][Has electrical box to hide all the wiring. ] [Tank has been fully cleaned out and ready for pick up. The black back ground can be peeled off very easily. ] [Dimensions are 22x19x19] [Part out prices ] [Tank stand sump and custom ATO $800][Bubble mag curve 5 $160][AI prime HD with mount $180 [(Sold)]][BRS dosing pumps $45 each (2)]<ol>[*]Located near NorthPark mall 75206</ol> 

HD Prime light sold. For the rest of the setup I'm dropping the price to $900.This tank retails at $1,600. I upgraded the Sump $210 and the skimmer $210. At this price its a killer deal. Skimmer is still up for grabs one of my favorite skimmers I run the same one on my big tank. If the skimmer sales I'll drop the price on the tank stand sump custom ATO.