Ecotech Radion Gen 2 Too bright?

I was wondering what other's experiences were with the Ecotech Radion Gen 2 LED modules. I have been running mine with coral under them for about 3-4 months now (since the last frag swap). I have not found much growth with these lights and wanted to know a couple things.

1. I have some radioactive dragon eye zoas and some watermelon zoas that are not multiplying. They are opening up but not multiplying which is odd since these are some of the fastest growers. My water parameters have been excellent so I am a bit mystified. Is it possible for zoas to not grow because I have too much light but not bleach out, melt away, or stay closed? I don't think it is too little of light because some are in the middle of the tank (tank is 31" tall, lights are 12" above water). Plus my frogspawn was not very happy and almost died when I had the lights up to 70% even after a 6 week acclimation period. My lights are currently set at 60% and I have also noticed the very tops of my kyrptonite candy cane heads are white, not the rest of the heads, just the very tops.

2. My tank consists of LPS, zoas, and a Green BTA. Was looking to see what intensity others had their lights on (include the depth of your tank). My tank is deeper than most at 31".