Dragonist 55g Reef

This is the build...or more yet the growth thread of my 55g(long). Im a novice that reads constantly for knowledge on reefing. This enjoyable and the start of my future. Some might have read futher and went ? Reason why I stated future is because Im working towards becoming a Marine Biologist. Now I shall, continue to get back on track with the aspects of my 55g reef build(growth).

Lights:
Nova Extreme Fixture 2x54w
1-10,000k
1- actinic

2xStock light fixtures 15w each
2- actinic lights with a 42nm(im assuming thats the par)

Fish:
2 Yellow Strip Maroon clowns
1 Black Nox Angel(aka Midnight Angel)
1 Canary Wrasse
1 Juvenile Red Coris Wrasse

Inverts
1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
1 Peppermint shrimp
3 Left-handed Hermits
several Juvenile Zebra Hermits
1 Gulf of Mexico Hermit

My Fts in 06/02/2009

picture.php
alt="">

Since then I have purchased a stand and stained it

picture.php
alt="">

A Yuma Mushroom frag I got from a member on TRT(thereeftank.com

picture.php
alt="">

A Ricordia from same reefer

picture.php
alt="">

A dual head Green Toadstool frag

picture.php
alt="">

Right hand side of my fts

picture.php
alt="">

Right hand side #2

picture.php
alt="">

Left Hand side of Fts

picture.php
alt="">

Also the item in the middle is a Dragon

picture.php
alt="">

The dragon is a aquarium decoration sold at Petsmart. Listed below is the description listed on petsmart.com. I received as a gift for Christmas gift after parents seen my tank. Hence my name is listed as Dragonist(pronouced Drag-kon-ist)(lame I know i created it), if have always liking of dragons. I drew them looked at movies etc etc... But back to the dragon in my reef(not much of 1 now) here is the description from the site.

Top Fin® Horizontal Balinese Dragon with Airstone Aquarium Ornament

Product Description: Item: 2752278
This ancient dragon may look menacing sitting at the bottom of your tank, but your tank denizens will enjoy the fact he breaths bubbles and not fire! Safe for saltwater and freshwater tanks.

Other information not listed in the description. The dragon has 2 open locations. First is it's mouth and underneath it is also a whole are the locations. I had to close the bottom one with super glue+lr pieces at the bottom. For the mouth i used torn plastic(kind fish come in for lfs) + super glue again. Reason why I did this you ask? I did it due to I never seen my Engineer Goby A.K.A "Goby". He would pop out sometimes to grab food, and that was a rare for that to occure.

Corals in my reef

dual-headed Toadstool
Cabbage coral
orange and lime green zoas(3-5 polyps no growth and 4 months
Watermelon mushroom
Purple and Blue stripped mushroom
Green Ricordea
Pinkish Purple Yuma
Xenia
(no skimmer currently nor sump or fuge)