Doin' the lunar thing

Well, just got my Neptune Lunar Simulator. Can't wait to get it hooked up to the ACjr. I'll let y'all know how it works.

I have one and I love it. I don't have it set up right now to actually simulate the moon phases. I just like to look at the tank after the led's come on. The cool thing is you can dim it if you don't like how bright they are. It is very relaxing to look at it this way.

let me know what you think, I've been wanting them but have never seen them to know I'd they are good

Love mine. Am running the moon cycle and after a week I found a snail spawning the day after the "full moon" night.

I also use it for feeding my lps at night, I have the LUN ON with feed timer B

i too have them but have not hooked them up yet. I am looking at making some drastic upgrades to my MH lighting system. I am gonna be adding some DIY Lumenarcs and have to constuct a new canopy for them. Time will tell...

@20nascar wrote:
[quote="I have the LUN ON with feed timer B said:
Please forgive my ignorance. What would that do having it on the feed timer?"]

Turns on the moon lights so I can feed my acans and LPS, kinda hard to feed them at night without being able to see them. And turning on the other lights would be rude to the fish.

@rckrzy1 wrote:
[I]@20nascar wrote:[/I][quote="[quote="I have the LUN ON with feed timer B said:

Turns on the moon lights so I can feed my acans and LPS, kinda hard to feed them at night without being able to see them. And turning on the other lights would be rude to the fish."]

So your're running the lunar cycle & have it where they come on with the feed timer too? Have to remember that one. :nod:

@Reefmike wrote:
[I]@rckrzy1 wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@20nascar wrote:[/I][quote="[quote="I have the LUN ON with feed timer B said:

Turns on the moon lights so I can feed my acans and LPS, kinda hard to feed them at night without being able to see them. And turning on the other lights would be rude to the fish."]

So your're running the lunar cycle & have it where they come on with the feed timer too? Have to remember that one. :nod:"]

If FeedA 010 Then WVR OFF
If FeedA 010 Then WVL OFF
If FeedB 010 Then WVR OFF
If FeedB 010 Then WVL OFF
If FeedB 010 Then LUN ON