Diy alot of stuff

[Well this is my first time to do plumbing and a sump and all that stuff to a tank just because I never had the room on my 30gal and I just redid the 55gal from freshwater. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me do all the planning and setting up of the sump, overflow box and plumbing since Im really new to it.I understand alot of it but at the same time I dont really know what all Im needing to buy and how I need to go about piecing it all together and such.]

[That helped some but I guess Ima have to just order stuff and kinda wing it. I was plannin on using like a 10gal tank from walmart and make a baffle in it and just have the skimmer on 1 side then the return pump on the other. I also wanted to use a SCWD on the return pipes. I really dont know what size overflowbox I should use. I was thinkin either a CPR CS50 or CS90. Really was leanin twords the 90 but dunno if it would be to much or what. Then I wouldnt know how big of a return pump I would need.]

[You need a return pump that is NOT stronger than your overflow box.

The CPR overflow boxes are prone to failure, and most people are not recommending them. Better to get an Amiracle, or a LifeReef one.

When you decide what pump you want to use, you need to keep in mind how high it has to push the water to get it back into your display tank.

If you put a SCWD on your return line, you'll need to keep in mind that 20% of your flow will be reduced by this device.

You could probably get along fine with a Mag 5 for your needs.]

[I like that one you made alot, but I cant do that sort of stuff. Im more of your electroncis person not a carpenter. Id be willing to by the parts if you would make me one like yours. Do yours work pretty good and not give ya any probs?]