Diced mushrooms

[Got brave enough this morning to dice one up. I took one large mushroom and cut it into 4 like a pizza with an exacto knife. Then I glued w/ super glue gel each piece onto a small piece of LR. Not sure if I did it right but we shall see what happens.]

[Sounds like you did good. I have yet to do this myself. I've read that you need to get part of the mouth when you cutting it up, so pizza cutting sounds good. Let us know how things look. Was there a lot of slime while you were cutting?]

[I got part of the stalk on each cut. If my mom hadn't borrowed my digital camera for vacation I would have taken a picture of the process.

Yes, they slimed a ton. Enough that even tweezers couldn't grab em. The little slices have laid down on the rock into natural position... hope this is a good sign!]

[They will be fine. Mushrooms tend to spread on their own by pedal laceration. The foot grows outward and the rest of the mushroom moves away. It continues until only a piece is left behind. Within few days to a week, you'll start to recognize the shape of a new mushroom.

I don't propagate them because they grow quickly enough on their own!]

[If Shrek is the mushroom eater, I might have to take him off your hands. LOL

J/k before i get your hopes up. I'm just a bit tired of my red mushrooms.]

[If mushrooms and ricordia (Corallimorpharian) are both types of anemones is soft coral propogation where this should be? I hate to bring it up (derailing post) but shouldn't anemones propogation have their own form?]