DFWMAS DAY AT GLASS AQUATICS THIS SATURDAY!

Mike R

Membership Expired
Don't forget to come out to show support for one of our great club sponsors and be a part of DFWMAS Day at Glass Aquatics.  Great sales specials, raffle, prizes and TONS of used equipment!  (Who doesn't like rummaging through used items looking for a great deal on that item you've been looking for for months)This Saturday 3/18 from 12-6542 W. Harwood Rd. Hursthttp://glassaquaticsonline.com/Hope to see everyone there!

Hope to see you there and get to meet you in person, Mike! Do you know what time of day you are going? 

BOD members will be there from 12-4 visiting and doing prize drawings.  I believe Mike, Billy and Steve will be there the first part of the day.

Hope everyone is able to come out and throw some support out to one of your Sponsors.  I can't wait to go.

Was a cool event it was nice hanging out with friends thanks 

I had a great time. Really happy to see some of the new members and catch up on where they are with their builds. I was very impressed with the owners and their commitment to dipping all new corals. I spent about an hour discussing corals and their care with their 10 year old daughter. She also helped me pick out some live rock and a really cool chalice frag. I "meant" to stay 2 hours and ended up staying for 4 due to the great conversations.Thank you Glass Aquatics for a relaxing and enjoyable day!

Thanks for putting this togeather. It was great to come out and meet some of the community face to face! Also, good to spend a little money and add to the hobby. :) 

We were wanting to go but thing changed on us and we will be coming to Dallas tomorrow instead. Sounds like it was a nice day.