Deep water sps

It's about 6 days after these deep water sps are introduced to my tank. So far so good. One of them with very thin branches is changing from brown to cream with hint of blue/purple.

deepwater5.jpg
alt="">

deepwater_actinic.jpg
alt="">

deepwater5a.jpg
alt="">

Looks good Peter. I'm sure that those thin branches will thicken up with all that flow in the tank.

Chris

Matt - I am guessing that these are slow growing but I'm not sure, since I just got them less than a week ago.

Chris - I hope not. I like this sps for its thin branches.

The one on the right looks like Sharshoni Peter, the one on the left is jaquelinae?

My latest passion is deepwaters, I got hooked after the purple pillow.

i would definately say it is suharsonoi...how is that suharsonoi i gave you doin kevin..it was actually growing faily quickly in my tank

@swisscheese wrote:
...how is that suharsonoi i gave you doin kevin..it was actually growing faily quickly in my tank said:
it has grown already Matt. The base is almost totally encrusted the little piece of rock, polyps are always out, starting to get a blueish color too.

I have some deep water sps's and if you put them closer to the surface they will grow slower, they actually encrust the rock a bit more like a montipora more than a regular sps