Cycled?

Hello :)

I got a 12 gal ap about 3 weeks ago filled it with saltwater added about 10lbs Aragonite Fiji Pink sand (not live) and I got 15lbs cured live rock in there it was 2 days in transit before I got it from UPS and i figured there would be some die off that would send it into a pretty good cycle? I put the rock in and later that night I tested the water and it read 0.25 ammonia. The next day I test the water again 0ppm Ammonia, 0 ppm Nitrite. So a few days ago I decided to toss a raw cocktail shrimp in to jump start a cycle. I left it in there for almost 3 days I tested the now a bit smelly water lol for ammonia and 0.25ppm I was expecting it to be alot higher than that. And the next day I test the water again. 0 ppm Ammonia and 0 ppm Nitrite. My question is it safe to say the tank is cycled? Should I give it a week and re-test the water? Or maybe take a water sample to the LFS to test it to make sure?

Thanks.

I'd do a few things.. put in some flake food or a bit of mysis shrimp every other day, just to see how well the biological filter is prepared to deal with waste. After 3 days or so, before you feed, check for ammonia and nitrates. If any are detected, start again. It's not just about having no ammonia / nitrite / nitrate with no fish or corals, it's also about how much the biological filter can process.