Custom Aquarium Furniture

Johnie_West

Membership Expired
Okay guys and gals. Here it is until it gets taken down by the mods. I am in the process of making this legitimate. I have officially opened my cabinet shop and can accommodate your needs for an aquarium cabinet makeover or a completely new build. A few of you know my work. I have had to turn down so much work due to working in the oilfield and not being home or not having the space to do it. If ANYBODY needs ANY kind of quote for aquarium furnishings, please give me a shout. I am a full time carpenter now. I can build steel stands and wood cabinetry. I also still have a par meter that I can share with the club as a peace offering for this post. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy through these hard times. PM me for more details, questions or quotes.
Thanks!

Hi Johnie,
can you weld aluminum? I am looking for an aquarium stand made out of Aluminium not steel. Steel is way to heavy. Please text me at 3468049575
Thanks
MIke

Posted by: @johnie_west Okay guys and gals. Here it is until it gets taken down by the mods. I am in the process of making this legitimate. I have officially opened my cabinet shop and can accommodate your needs for an aquarium cabinet makeover or a completely new build. A few of you know my work. I have had to turn down so much work due to working in the oilfield and not being home or not having the space to do it. If ANYBODY needs ANY kind of quote for aquarium furnishings said:
Hi Johnie give me a buzz. Randy from Tyler 903-316-0085. Just bought a 180 gallon acrylic tank 2x2x6 and need to talk to u about a stand for it thanks.