"Crown Conches" and Whelks f/t FOWLR ONLY

Reesetricted

Membership Expired
I have a few (probably 10 or so) unidentifiable whelks and at least 2 crown conches(which aren't conches at all).  There may be 3 but, I can only ever find 2 at a time. Anyway, I realize these are for a niche market and am, basically, giving them away.  I would like if the recipient would trade me some reef safe livestock or corals but, that isn't necessary.  I am combining my tanks in the near future and the whelks have to go.  THESE ARE ALL CARNIVOROUS SNAILS. They are not "nassarius carnivorous" they are "kill and eat anything meaty they can find carnivorous". These is very handy in a FOWLR  or predator tank with lots of food waste. It really sucks in a reef with snails and clams.  They WILL kill the other snails sooner or later. They WILL est your clams within 24hrs.  They don't seem to be nearly as capable of killing each other, even the different species.  They cruise the sandbed for prey, so it stays churned and clean, but, also climb walls and rocks. Huge benefit for FOWLR but, do not put these in a reef.  The crowns, especially, move damn quick when they sense food/prey is nearby. The various whelks are 1-2", the crowns are 2 and 2.5".