Crocea Clams

So right now Im just running a 14 Gallon Biocube converted to LED (3 strips of trulumen... 1 White, 1 435nm Blue, 1 Combo blue and white). A friend is taking down his tank and has a 1.5" to 2" Blue crocea clam. I know they get big but I have a 34 Gallon Solana in the works and plan to have a full 100+ gallon reef setup by summer. My question is... Should I take this clam and will it thrive in the cube until going to bigger tank this summer? Or should I pass on it and just send it to the LFS?

Clams require alot of light what is the output of your trulumen? I didn't think they provided enough light to grow much more than softies???
When less than 2" they need less light more feeding.

I have 3 x 4 bulb strips. 1 12000k white 1 453nm actinic and 1 split with 2 12000k white and 2 453nm actinic. I can't find any info on output but i do know that since I removed all the PC out of the hood and installed LEDs its kicked growth on my lps and zoas into high gear. Torch and frogspawn are growing and splitting like crazy. Zoas growth rate has more than doubled.

Should be fine then, if the mantle decreases color than you know to increase on the 100. Clams are great for filtration!