coupon code Build y led

moon24

Membership Expired
Does anyone have or know of a coupon code for the build my led site? Would like to order and any help off the top would be appreciated. Thanks

I've never seen a code. I talked to them for awhile at Nextwave and they didn't offer any codes and I would think that would be the best time. You might want to wait until the July 4th weekend. Most of the major online stores run % off codes at that time so you might get lucky and they will have one also.

@Opus wrote:
I've never seen a code. I talked to them for awhile at Nextwave and they didn't offer any codes and I would think that would be the best time. You might want to wait until the July 4th weekend. Most of the major online stores run % off codes at that time so you might get lucky and they will have one also. said:
+1 never seen anything nor received any when I bought mine. Their prices are low enough anyway. Then again, maybe they will offer a discount for a holiday.

~Matt

@reeferwanabe wrote:
[I]@Opus wrote:[/I][quote="I've never seen a code. I talked to them for awhile at Nextwave and they didn't offer any codes and I would think that would be the best time. You might want to wait until the July 4th weekend. Most of the major online stores run % off codes at that time so you might get lucky and they will have one also. said:
+1 never seen anything nor received any when I bought mine. Their prices are low enough anyway. Then again, maybe they will offer a discount for a holiday.

~Matt"]
From what the person I spoke to with Build My LEDs he said they don't do coupons they did one for macna and one for grand opening. Might ask them if they will do a group buy discount and see if a paid member can host or you can become a paid member (Moon24) and host it yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed Nick and he said they do not offer coupon codes. I was just asking because on the website before you pay it has a box for it. Sucks, Anythings helps

@kuyatwo wrote:
[I]@reeferwanabe wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@Opus wrote:[/I][quote="I've never seen a code. I talked to them for awhile at Nextwave and they didn't offer any codes and I would think that would be the best time. You might want to wait until the July 4th weekend. Most of the major online stores run % off codes at that time so you might get lucky and they will have one also. said:

~Matt"]
Might ask them if they will do a group buy discount and see if a paid member can host or you can become a paid member (Moon24) and host it yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"]
That's a good idea.

~Matt