Corals for Sale - Elegance, Anemones, Trachys, Pipe Organ, Blastos, Gorgonians, etc.

New Life Aquatics

Premium Member
Before anyone gets too eager...I am located in Waco.  Although, if someone is interested in buying all or most of this, I'd be willing to meet halfway.Here is what I have - - Extra Large BEAUTIFUL Green & Purple Elegance Coral (6"+) - $75- Large Pipe Organ Coral (4-5") - $35- Rose Bubble Tip Anemone (2-3") - $20- Orange Photosynthetic Gorgonian (6") - $15- Purple Whip Photosynthetic Gorgonian (6") - $15- Pastel Pink & Mint Green 3-Head Trachyphyllia Brain Coral (4-5") - $40- Blasto Merletti - 15+ Heads - $30- Mini Red Carpet Anemone w/ Green Center (1.5-2") - $40I'm also selling the tank/equipment but need to sell the livestock first.View attachment 5839Feel free to PM or text 817-eight eight four - 7699

All corals and livestock are sold.  The only thing left is the tank and custom stand.  The tank is an AquaMaxx 9.1.  $100 for both (must be willing to drive to Waco to get it).  I cannot meet or bring it to Dallas.  Thanks!