Bi Colored Hammer
Blue Sympodium
Fire and Ice Zoa
3 frags of Candy Cane that have 3 heads each
and a Torch coral.

2 weeks ago, i got a Lobophylia / Maze Brain coral

Sat i got a Favia brain coral...

As of today -
2 of the 3 Candy cane frags are taking off... I've got 2 white ones and one brown/red with green center. The white ones are exploding with new heads. At least 2-3 new heads starting on both of them. They're always open, obviously feeding and just in general look as healthy as can be... The third one (these were all on the same plug btw and fragged together) that's brown/red with green... Hasn't opened even once. Has never fed that i've seen. Is still the same color, no bleaching that i can see, but has done literally nothing... I wonder if it's dead? Ironically, it's also the largest of the three...

The Fire and Ice zoa appears to be doing well.

The Hammer is exploding with as much growth as the 2 healthy candy cane's.

The Torch is starting to bleach.

The blue Sympodium turned white except for the actual polyps themselves. Like, 100% bleached white on the encrusted part, but the actual polyps have remained vividly blue. Today is the first day that i've seen the green fronds extend from it

The Lobophylia has bleached a bit, some parts even turned white in a very small part, but it has been eating well and is growing bigger.

The Favia was such a pale color when i got it the other day, i honestly couldn't tell if it's bleaching or not...

I also have a piece of live rock that is starting to grow... something on it that wasn't there before. I moved it from the bottom of my tank to about 1/3 of the way up and i've noticed several new growths appear over the past week or two... The main thing i'm interested in are 2 "craters" that look like miniature volcano's just a little smaller than the diameter of a dime appear... They're the same color and texture as the rock, but i know they were not there before... But appear to be encrusting from and look like part of the rock now...

There is algae in the tank. It's reduced a lot of the past week, but still there and starting to grow back after a really deep clean i did where i took the rock out and scrubbed it down with a toothbrush and dumped the water i scrubbed it in. Until this past week i didn't have the best Ro/Di unit and it was still giving me a TDS reading of about 7-15 on average after DI... This past week when i upgraded my RO/DI and now have perfect water i'm replacing made a huge difference when i did a 15% water change.

So, with some of the bleaching, some of them not and some of them growing and some of them not doing their best... All of these corals on the bottom of my tank to acclimate to my lighting as i've been told to do... Is it possible my lights are too bright even on the bottom for these corals?

My lights are currently 5 Cree XM-L2, 1X24 inch Finnex Ray2 (10000K color spectrum with 100 1W LED) and 8 Royal Blue 1W LED for Actinics (not a lot of RB, but enough it gives a good glow when the rest of the lights are out and i leave them on with the white lights to augment them).