Compatability question - blue cheek with

Tinyfish

Membership Expired
I have a small male blue cheek trigger. He is very shy and hides every time I pass by. Right now there is a stupid yellow tang as his tank mate. My question is: can I put in a tail spot blenney and a jawfish. I think the jawfish is a dusky. They are both currently in another tank that I want to tank down permanently.

Also I am wondering what to do with my saltwater plants. After 5 years of trying I finally got turtle grass, C. barbata, a mangrove, and some type of sea grass.
Do plant and coral look OK together?

Thanks.

My 2 cents. I'd be more worried about the blenny and jawfish myself. However, if already tank mates you should be good. I say that due to my starry blenny pretty much killing my blue spot jawfish. On the other hand, I have a yellow eye kole tank that picks on that same starry. Most fish have a personality of their own. What might work in someone elses tank, might not in yours. In general, these should be fine housed together, but anythings possible. Be sure they are well fed and thus should take away aggression, if any comes about. Also, you can place corals and plants together. Just makes sure your more aggressive coral are placed away from less aggressive plants. Good luck!