color-change Blue Zoos!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was totally crazy when I looked into my tank at my blue zoos and thought I saw that the skirts had changed from brown to yellow. But I was finally able to get my hands on a decent camera and I took some macroshots with it. This pic has not been photoshoped in any way(though I did crop it in MS Paint).

You can see how the darker blue zoos have gained yellow coloring on their skirts from the powderblues next to them.

This may not be anything new for some people, but it is totally out of this world to me so I wanted to take a pic and post it. I was not sure if this should be in the photography section or here but since it kind of has to do with propogation I decided to post here.

I have a bigger version of this image sans the text on my desktop. :mrgreen: I am hoping that in the future the skirts will gain more yellow. I am also going to try this with some of my other zoos. :D

I wonder if they are taking in zooanthelle (or what ever it is called) from both zoos. Not sure if it is possible to even do that.
-Chuck

WOW!!!! :shock:
I do wonder with Chuck if that is possible about getting zooanthelle from the other.

Ummmmmmm........ first in line for frags? :mrgreen:

unfortunately under my PCs they have gone from that stunning blue color to a rather sickly grey color with barely a hint of their former glory. I am hoping that when I upgrade to MH they wil color back up.

For frags sake, I hope so too! I would love to get a frag of those one of these days. Good luck getting them to color back up.