clearing out closet

DFW

Membership Expired
--- Two 30 inch DIY LEDS with 12 royal blue, and 2 white each with fans - These set on top of a 20, 29, or 37 gallon. I ran one of these on top of a rose bubble tank for nearly 2 years, and the anemones looked great with feeding. $10 for the pair. /> />  

--- This is a 4 tube HO T5 fixture that came with some dinky blue LEDs. I tokk those LEDs out, and replaced them with royal blue LEDs(12), and a Meanwell driver. There are 2 fans, one on each end. One tube is bad, and the others will need replacing. The hanging wires are glitchy. It is missing some of the small ball bearings, I think. It is 3 feet long, and has a nice control box with separate switch for each pair of tubes, LEDs, and fans. $25 /> />

--- The 3 foot long DIY LED shown below has a mix of Cree, and Luxeon royal blue LEDs(14) mounted on a heavy duty heat sink. I added standoff splash guards. It runs on a Meanwell driver. You can have the entire hood which has 4 T5 mounts with reflectors, tubes, and remote ballasts. $10 /> />