Chromis laid eggs again

namelessuser

Premium Member
my Chromis have laid eggs for the third time in less than 2 months. About once a every 2 weeks. I removed them the last time but didn't have live rots so they all died. I'm culturing live rots now so this new clutch could possibly stand a chance. There's about 70+ eggs. I'll upload a photo later. The fish tank is in a hot shop and is kept at 80f by a large chillier. Everything it seems to be going smoothly. I don't have another chillier so last time I kept the fry in a printer room which is kept at 80f all the time. The fry lived 4-5 days before they all starved.   Im wondering if floating a 10 gallon Tupperware in my display tank with the Chromis in it and a tiny rio pump with the flow dialed all the way back to a few drops a second or less, and a rotifers sieve in the overflow to stop most of adult rotifers from escaping. I don't raise my rotifers on live phyto only roti-reef which works really well for me. They just grow off in a corner of my fish room. Should I add a few drops of roti-reef every couple hours or so for the rots and fry? Or should I stick to the fry in the 10 gallon Tupperware in the air conditioned room? It's a constant 80f or whatever I set it to. Usually the water is 1-2f cooler than the thermometer. Opinions?