cheap inverts

All depends on how much you're getting and whether the order would qualify for free shipping or not.

Reefcleaners is generally the best choice as you generally end up with more than what you ordered and their loss rate is very low (shipping mishaps excluded of course as that can happen with any company). Plus if you e-mail John over there he can help you create a custom cleanup crew based on your tank and needs instead of the "one size fits all" approach.

If you're only looking for a handful of crabs and snails, as opposed to a full "crew" then you may be better off just hitting up a lfs. I know Exotic Aquatics carries a pretty large selection of cleaner shrimp / hermits / snails / etc. Neptune, DNA and others can be hit or miss depending on what day you go in (DNA usually gets cleaned out by people by the end of the weekend from what I've experienced).

You may want to see if any others in the Wichita Falls area need some cleaners and see if you could qualify for free shipping on an order if you don't need a full crew as well.

My $0.02

Reefcleaners is great. Lots of extras usually. I've also used saltwaterfish.com several times. I have some of their stuff still going from more than a year go. Serpent stars and peppermint shrimp, etc.
I've had fairly good luck with snails and such from reefs2go.com

have gotten CUC from ReefCleaners and Reefs2go. Reefcleaners sent a LOT more than ordered and I was very pleased with everything I got from them. I will buy from them again without hesitation. Don't expect to ever order from Reefs2go again except for maybe some pods.