Cabo's 375 with 60 Cube

?<h3 class="first">Cabo's 375 + 60 new setup</h3> alt="Post" width="11" height="9" />by?<strong style="margin: 0px;padding: 0px">cabo</strong>?on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:32 pm?I have a new setup in the works. I have a Planet Aquarium 96x30x30 that I also am going to plumb in a 24x24x24 cube tank (for my mantis shrimps).<br style="margin: 0px;padding: 0px" />I don't have it yet but here it is at the factory. Just waiting for the deliver scheduled for the 28th....<br style="margin: 0px;padding: 0px" /><br style="margin: 0px;padding: 0px" />....I am putting the tank on wood floor (wood laminate). I have read lot's of forums on if I should put something between the floor or not. I am putting directly on the floor. My stand will not have feet and will be metal frame on the floor. The floors are not perfect now. I feel the risk of trapping moister under a barrier and causing damage/mold is worse than water damaging the floors. I will have flood alarms.<br style="margin: 0px;padding: 0px" /><br style="margin: 0px;padding: 0px" />Will post more as I go.... I can't wait to get started setting up