Blue zoo's next to Acan under 20K

I got a nice rock covered with blue zoo's from Saltwaterfish paradise yesterday. When the actinic light is on this morning, I cannot wait to check out my new addition. This is what the camera sees thru acrylic but they look nicer in person. Maybe I'll try to take better picture when 10K light is on and try with Marc's camerabox.

bluezoo_large.jpg
alt="">

Peter, you always get the nicest corals to add to your collection! Can't wait to see what you bring to the Swap this year!! (I'll be first in line, like the store commercial, "open, open, open")

Thanks Cathy. I got several goodies yesterday. I wish that I had gone to Saltwaterfish Paradise earlier, as I saw a few nicer pieces already sold.
But it was a beautiful day that I worked in the yard first and did not go to the store until late afternoon.

I will be bringing several small zoo rock, pocillopora, tricolor acro - things that I have large colonies to frag.

Peter, can you bring a frag of Green Slimer for me? I'm going to try yet again.

I will bring 2 or 3 small frags of slimer. I lost quite a bit of this coral when I left my Tunze stream running continously - and the colony took a heavy toll because of it.