Blue hippo ich?

Im sorry I don't have the best pictures but from what I've read this doesn't look like ich to me. Is love someone else's opinion with tangs! It's right below the gill on either side... Only been in my tank since yesterday and I only had two baby spotted cardinal in it beforehand.
3eny8y8a.jpg
alt="">
ynupa7a9.jpg
alt="">
3esybyja.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just a grey looking patch. The one you see on his left side is more so under his fin but the one on his other side is closer to his gill

Our hippo had ich off and on for several months after we got it. Haven't seen a spot since we got rid of our powder brown. Tangs are notorious for having ich.

Matt

From what I understand ich isn't anything to be afraid of but good to be aware of. But is this even ich? I didn't know if it could be a stress thing but I'm afraid of it being that ash disease that's very deadly.

I've got several tangs and from time to time they get a small spot on their body. It's not inch and usually goes away after a couple days

That's so weird because that's what happened. Yesterday it was noticeably smaller and today it is gone.. Must have been a stress thing

Make sure you have algae for them to eat at all times. If they don't have any for a full day they start stressing out looking for food. They pick at rocks all day in the wild

Sent from pay phone in the airport.