Blue carpet anemone

[Easy to feed - stick to shrimp and fish. Not recommended for tanks with small fishes. So far true perculas and bicintus clown show no interest in this anemone for about 2 weeks now. True perc perfers their torch coral. Now that bicintus are homeless (sold rose BTA), maybe they will find their way to carpet.]

[Good luck with him. Blues are tough to keep alive apparently. Let us know how it goes.]

[Hi peter

I have had my blue carpet over a year now and its great. My blue carpet host a mated pair of clarkii clowns. Sorry the pictures are bad. But you can see them.]

[When i set up the 240g i put the b. carpet in it & put the clarkii clowns in the 75g with a RBTA. I have a GSM & a tomato clown in the tank with the carpet & they wont have anything to do it. I dont like the clarkiis any more becouse when i moved them they got mean to me befor the move they were nice. I guess they liked the blue carpet better. I feed my carpet silversides,whole shrimp & squid.]

[Thanks Cathy and Chris.

Here is a new picture of both rose BTA and blue carpet living together in my refugium. Light is 10K 150 watt MH.]

[In the refugium?!? Peter's expertise in tank keeping is far beyond me! :bow: :bow:

Most of us would have those in the main tank!!

(I know, I know, the main tank is all corals, but I thnk the point is there.)]

[My carpet is in my big tank & i have never had him eat any fish big or little. I have fed him fish & the clown pulled one into the carpet but he has never had one on his own. He hasnt been a mover either. I moved a rock once & he left & went into my overflow & when i got him out i put the rock back & then him & he stayed there. In this new tank he has a large sand spot that has rocks around it & he stays there.
peter you must have a nice camera. your pictures are always so nice. My camera seems to hate blues & some purples. Goog luck on your clowns.

Bump]