Big worm

nobody

Membership Expired
I caught this guy today in my 120 G tank. I remember seeing a post about one just like this, but can't seem to get any details... Here are two pics

Head (or tail) section
worm_tail.jpg
alt="">

Full size
worm_full.jpg
alt="">

Fireworm... harmless variety. Just a scavenger. I had one of these in my tank in Ohio, about 18 inchs worth.

Here are photos of mine... the tank its in is 20+ inches wide for perspective and about 8 or 9" front to back.

wormlong.jpg
alt="">

wormclimb.jpg
alt="">

@nobody wrote:
Doesn't it turn into an eye sore in a reef tank at a size like that? :D said:
Naw... it was pretty much the center piece of that tank.... it was the more disappointing aspects of moving from Ohio to here, I had to part ways with that monster.

@DaveJ wrote:
[I]@nobody wrote:[/I][quote="Doesn't it turn into an eye sore in a reef tank at a size like that? :D said:
Naw... it was pretty much the center piece of that tank.... it was the more disappointing aspects of moving from Ohio to here, I had to part ways with that monster."]

Wanna take mine? I have no intention of putting it back in my tank.

@nobody wrote:
[I]@DaveJ wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@nobody wrote:[/I][quote="Doesn't it turn into an eye sore in a reef tank at a size like that? :D said:
Naw... it was pretty much the center piece of that tank.... it was the more disappointing aspects of moving from Ohio to here, I had to part ways with that monster."]

Wanna take mine? I have no intention of putting it back in my tank."]

Thanks but I have several nice sized ones in my current systems, they are just camera shy :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG!!!!! DUDE! GOSH those things turn me into jelly and a weeny!!!!!