Bangaii cardinal free to new home

Grumpyfish

Premium Member
Hello, I have had a bangaii cardinal in QT for about a month. After much debating and reading, I have changed my mind about keeping him. He's free to anyone willing to come get him. I live in Plano. He was purchased on 11/5 with another bangaii cardinal and a purple firefish. The other cardinal died after 2 weeks. (I'm not sure why. Maybe parasites, but when I described his condition to the LFS guy, he thought I probably got 2 males that didn't get along.) They've been through two rounds of PraziPro. I have not dosed any other medications. The cardinal only seems interested in frozen foods like Rod's Food and frozen mysis. Even then he spits a lot of this out, but he looks healthy to me, so I think he is getting enough. If you're interested, please let me know. Thanks

luis_alfredo_najera, if you still want the cardinal, please let me know.  I sent you a couple of messages on Friday and one today.  Thanks

Grumpy,If Nate Bro does not pick him up then I can.  I am trying to restock from a crash and my wife loves the Bangaii Cardinals.    If he does then no problem just offering. Tim  

Posted by: Grumpyfish  You're on the list said:
Not a problem...  Our 150 display tank is looking a little bare with only five fish in it.  (That and the new CUC I added yesterday.)Tim