Baby frag

[Here is one of the baby frags Amanda was nice enough to donate to the new tank. It sprouted two little buds today! Hopefully that means it growing.

Thanks Again Amanda,

frag.jpg
alt="">]

[Lol! That is the weaniest little frag I ever fragged! I will try to get a bigger one off the other rock for you! Im glad everything opened up and is doing good so far!]

[Actually it's a perfect size. I would rather just watch the little guy grow. :) I forgot what type of coral is it?]

[is that GSP??? I don't know how you even mannaged to get only two polyps off. Cool frag though if you like to watch it grow.]

[Yep it is GSP, Green Star Polyps. I was trying to get under the mat and just happened to knock a chip off. Glad you are enjoying it!]

[LOL! Indeed they are! I am a compulsive fragger! hehehehe
The coral beneath it is some kind of starlet coral that came on the TBS rock.]

[The starlet coral that comes on the TBS rock is not that great. Its hard and doesn't really give you enough space to grow softies. Can I take it off? Does it play any role in the cycle of my tank?]

[Nahh it doesnt do anything for your tank. You can chip it off the way I was fraggin last weekend or just let stuff grow over it, assuming it will.]