ATI fixture issues, please help.

Hey folks. I am having an issue with my ATI 6x24w dimmable sunpower. The fans won't turn on, which throws the fixture into a safe mode that dims the fixture to keep the temperature down. I'll list everything I've done so far to try to be clear.
1) cleaned the fans with canned air.
2) hooked up a 9 volt battery to each fan to ensure they work. (They do run with a 9 volt battery)-flawless.
3) ran the fixture through "test" mode where it ramps the fans up and down-no fan power.
4) ensured the connections were good inside.

I am so lost, and frustrated. If anyone on here can help, please do. I currently have a box fan blowing on the fixture to prevent it from entering safe mode.

Mods-I am posting this in my build thread, in the equipment forum, AND the 911 forum, consolidate these if you must, I'm just trying to get more exposure for this post.

Is there a relay that feeds the fans? It sounds like there is a bad connection, or a bad relay.

For a short workaround (not sure if there is a warranty issue or not here) I would hook the fans directly to a 9v AC/DC wall adapter, or directly to a 9v source inside your light. That way you wouldn't need the box fan and the fixture would be getting better internal cooling.

Does ATI or the dealer you got it from provide support?

I don't have an ATI fixture so I didn't watch them, but I got a couple Youtube and Google hits for "ATI Sunpower Fan" which looked to be troubleshooting guides.

Even if ATI doesn't have weekend support you could always leave the light off until Monday, 24 hours isn't going to kill a healthy system.

Thank you so much for your reply. I saw those YouTube videos and addressed those issues. The fixture is not under warranty. I intend on calling ATI North America tomorrow, or wiring into the fixture elsewhere as you mentioned. Honestly, that's what I'll likely do, I just am not tech savvy and have no clue where to splice the fans in. Again, thanks for your reply.

If anyone can instruct me on where to splice these fans in, I'd be appreciative.

For now I wouldn't change any internal wiring other than temporarily hooking them up to an external power source. I'm assuming (maybe a big assumption, but I'll make it until someone corrects me) that the ATI fixture is smart enough to adjust the fans based on a thermocouple input or some other internal setting. You'll want to get it back to this internal control, which makes more internal wiring changes (other than needed to keep the fan spinning temporarily) a bad idea for now. If you have a DMM (voltmeter) and can find a 9v line you could splice to that, but as I said I'd just spend $10 on an AC/DC adapter and call it a cheap short term fix.

I'd be happy to look at the light, but I live in Murphy so it probably isn't worth your drive before at least calling ATI.

Yes, thank you for asking. I updated the resolution in my build thread. ATI's customer service was epic. They emailed me some videos I hadn't found on YouTube. The settings had gotten changed when I unplugged the fixture to clean up my wiring/cords.