At what point should I add my cleanup crew??

Just a quick question about at what point i should add my clean up crew to my tank. Just set up a 24 gal nano and wanted to be sure I added them at the appropriate time. Thanks in advance for your help everyone!! :D

I think a rule of thumb is 2 weeks after the tank has been set up and fully cycled with cured live rock. Light parameter shild be minimun (3 hour of light) until you have corals in the tank.

-Joseph Le

Depends... are you going to add a CUC all at once? Once your tank cycles, I would give it a week to be sure there are not any fluctuations. Once this is done, I would add a few hermits, snails etc. to your tank. In another week I think you could then start adding a hardy fish and more CUC.

I don't recommend those "all in one" CUC's at once. Although, I have done that before in the past.

thanks for your answers. i planned on waiting til my cycle was well finished and planned to add small amounts of "CUC" at a time since there wont be enough food to support a bulk pak like they sell. thanks again everyone!!

You would want to add algae eating CUC 1st. Then, after starting to add fish you would add the omnivore and detritus CUC.