Assistance requested for a tank move!

I finally have a tentative date for an aquarium move for the tank that a fellow member has graciously donated to my classroom in Sachse. I'm hoping to move it on the weekend of March 23rd. I have plenty of hands for the heavy lifting parts, but I'd really appreciate if someone with some experience with moving aquariums is available to help. The tank itself is 20 years old, so I have some concern for the integrity of the silicone. I have a few smaller backup tanks to use in an emergency, but I'm hoping that won't be necessary. Either way, any help would be appreciated, whether that's volunteering your time that weekend to help direct the chaos, or to even come with me to the owner's house before then to take a look at the system and help me develop a plan of action.

The system is running... the project will require breakdown, transport, and set up on the same day. Items that would help, please add to the list and or if you can donate any itemsClean washed sand, at least 50 gallons of salt water to mix with existing water, new plumbing pipe, and fittings or new flex with clamps. Pumps, tubs, buckets, shop vacuum to remove the old sand from the tank. 

The aquarium move is tomorrow! I am in desperate need of buckets and containers to transport water. I'm not sure quite what I was thinking, but I severely underestimated the number of gallons this aquarium is and I don't have nearly enough clean buckets and water jugs. If anyone has any spares that they are willing to let me borrow for the weekend, I would greatly appreciate it!