Aqua Illumination SOL Blue LED Light Fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnie_West

Membership Expired
I have a set of 3 AI Sol Blue LED light fixtures with a controller and some extra parts (6 extra 70* lenses, cables and 2 extra new fans). All are in excellent working condition and are currently on my tank now. I'd like to sell them as a set and not part them out. Looking to get $450 for all of it. Offers are welcomed. I need these gone in the next week.View attachment 6880

I’ll take it all at $200, can text me at 469-265-9283 to arrange pick up. Can do today, just has to be before Super Bowl start. I’m out in Rockwall, would like to meet halfway if possible if you’re way on the other side of the metroplex chris 

I'm sorry it couldn't be today. We have church and lots of things to get done today. As far as meeting you somewhere, the best I can do is drop them off at Frank's Tanks in Fort Worth. You can go there to look at them and pay him if you choose to buy them. I'll haul them down there tomorrow. For all people viewing this sale, see Frank or Art if you are considering buying them. Chris, you have 1st shot at them. After that, it's first come first serve. Thanks! 

Status
Not open for further replies.