Aqua Controller APEX - Iphone issues, and more... help

So after 2 days of jacking with the Verizon FIOS router, I found a way to disable their supplied router, and use my own router to connect directly to the verizon server. Woohoo, after I bypassed the VZ router, setup took about 2 minutes, and not the APEX is accessable from the internet! (CAn provide details if anyone needs to bypass a FIOS router)

HOWEVER:

When I go to the Iphone App - I cant get graphs to appear... they just load forever and never show anything. The graphs work on my laptop though... (my laptop is wireless)

Also, when I go to OUTLETS, I can turn on and off my C02, but the other items on my DDC8 when I try to turn them on or off it reverts back to Auto, so I cant control the outlets...

Any one able to help?

Like I say, everything seems to work from my laptop, but thru the iphone app some things dont...

ALSO - the iphone app description, (in the app store) says to make sure to set the port to 23... but when I do this it connects, my has no options. I can't control ANYTHING if I go though port 23. If I go through the standard port 80 it works somewhat except for what is noted in the problem above.

any ideas? Anyoen able ot see graphs or control everything from an iphone?

You will be using Port 80 or whatever number you selected for web-access, but Port 23 will be for the iPhone app.

it is known that the iphone app is not fully compatible with Apex - you can get the parameters (pH, temp, ORP) to display, but not the graphs and you can't control anything through it. i think someone is working on a fix/update...